Nationals Fund

$500/$4000




Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest in helping me with my journey to Indiana. I will try to name everyone that donates and give you the acknowledgment deserved


Thank you

Mom and Dad Savings - $145

Lisa Myers - $25

HCP Ladies - $80

Sandy and Richard Cromwell III - $150

Juan Guillen - $100

for your donations.. :)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

One step closer to my dream of attending UCLA


On February 20, 2010 my family and I went to the UCLA tournament. My Catching instructor Jennifer Schroeder got us into the games on the VIP List. She also hooked us up with a tour of the locker room. She arranged for Amy Crawford, a junior at UCLA to take us inside the locker room and clubhouse. She introduced me to some of the players and coaches.While there i met the assistant coach, former U.S.A. Olympian and UCLA player Lisa Fernandez. I was talking to her, even though I was nervous and shy about it. I saw how much fun the girls were having and i was thinking in my head how much i was looking forward to hopefully being in the same locker room as a player some day. I enjoyed talking to Lisa and I'm excited that she is going to be keeping an eye out for me on the field. My experience was great and watching those girls play and going inside the locker room reminded me why i am always getting off my butt to go practice and play everyday.

No comments: